Re: [Orgmode] org-annotation-helper

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-annotation-helper
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 11:14:07 +0200

I have found that the released code is wrong. I got it working for a
short while by following the instructions at the following link but tiny
little issues like the formatting of the javascript cause some cut and
paste issues and can easily break the system. In addition, when I create
my remember bookmakr if I select "load this bookmark in the sidebar" it
stops working completely.

I will find out what the hiccup is today and post an update.