[Orgmode] Re: install and info

From: Ben Alexander
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: install and info
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:43:42 -0400

Hi,

On my Mac OS X (10.5.5) system, /usr/share/info looks like the directory with all the info files. Since I use MacPorts, I usually add the org-info file to /opt/local/share/info so the suggested change is slightly more convenient in that case, too.

HTH,
Ben

Hi everyone,

I'd be happy to change the default to

   infodir = $(prefix)/share/info

if this is a better default for most systems.  Is it better?  So could
people on different systems out there please check where the standard info
directory is located?

Thanks.

- Carsten