Re: [Orgmode] Column Headers Not Displaying

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Column Headers Not Displaying
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 17:13:39 +0100

On Nov 1, 2008, at 4:07 PM, Ian Barton wrote:

I am not sure if I understand your description correctly, but if I use your file and turn on column view, I do get "User" and "Password" as column titles.
Hi Carsten,

Don't know what happened before, but it works for me now. I did try restarting emacs a few times. However, shutting down the computer, going for lunch and re-starting seems to have fixed it. I thought that sort of thing only worked for Windows:)

:-)

Let us know if it shows up again.

- Carsten