Re: [Orgmode] date rows in weekly agenda column mode

From: George Pearson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] date rows in weekly agenda column mode
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 22:55:43 -0500

Tried to get the white background on these rows by changing the code
myself.  Managed to get the white background, BUT the effort total
has vanished from the row, and so I could use some advice.

Here's what I did:  in the function org-agenda-colview-summarize,
found in org-colview.el, I replaced these two lines:

                         (put-text-property
                         0 (length lsum) 'face 'bold lsum)

with these two:

                         (add-text-properties
                          0 (length lsum) 'face '(:background white) lsum)

Where did I go wrong?