Re: [Orgmode] Re: bug? no newline at beginning of file

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: bug? no newline at beginning of file
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:49:55 +0100

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Nov 24, 2008, at 10:19 PM, Arun Persaud wrote:

Hi

Mikael Fornius <address@hidden> writes:

... this was just some thoughts.

Replying my own post now.

My thought was not of any great value because I now fully understand
your problem:

In org-mode it works as one expect but not in orgtbl-mode and when
pointis at beginning of line in the table and you hit RET the table
splits up
but not at first line in orgtbl.

exactly... not a big thing either... plenty of work arounds (e.g. go to text-mode, add newline, go to org-mode)., but I thought I report it, since it looked like a bug to me ;)

cheers
      ARUN