[Orgmode] Problem with archive location

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Problem with archive location
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:55:55 -0600

Hi Carsten et al,

When I have multiple org files archive to a single file, as in

,----
| (setq org-archive-location "~/2009.org_archive::")
`----

I find that including archive files in the agenda display (C-u v)
results in multiple identical entries in the agenda display (in my
case, when doing a word search).

In fact, the number of duplicate lines exactly matches the number of
agenda files that archive to that file (in my case 16). Is the agenda
function perhaps searching the archive file once for each of the
agenda files and then displaying the results as separate lines?

By the way, I find the same thing happens when I use the example in
the customize instructions:

,----
| "~/org/archive.org::"
|       Archive in file ~/org/archive.org (absolute path), as top-level trees.
`----

Thanks,
Matt