Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-Mode in Windows

From: Manager Leader
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-Mode in Windows
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 23:30:16 +0800

Hi Manish,

Thanks for the tip on loading the .emacs using M-x load-file (ENTER), after that I type "c:/emacs/.emacs" and the agenda command worked.

With regards to the environmental settings - we're doing it the same place - see attached screenshot.

With regards to my .emacs, its very empty - I attached it as well... I just created the .emacs file myself. Is there supposed to be something inside .emacs by default?

How do you think I should make the .emacs load by itself?

Thanks,

Bailey