[Orgmode] workflow states

From: Rich E
Subject: [Orgmode] workflow states
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:04:06 +0100

I'd like to simply add a VERIFY workflow state between TODO and DONE
in my org files.  I am looking at section 5.2.1 of the manual for how
to do this, but it is not working like I would expect.  Here is the
code I have in my .emacs file:

(setq org-todo-keywords '("TODO" "VERIFY" "DONE")
      org-todo-interpretation 'sequence)

Here is my todo item:

** TODO make testing scripts

..I then hit C-c C-t and I get:

** VERIFY make testing scripts

.. but VERIFY is not color coded or bold, like TODO and DONE.  I then
hit C-c C-t again and get:

** TODO VERIFY make testing scripts

.. and I hit it again and get:

** TODO VERIFY VERIFY make testing scripts

.. where VERIFY is never bold or color coded.

anyone know how to do what I am trying? It seems basic enough.