[Orgmode] Move point to next-line after clocking in

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] Move point to next-line after clocking in
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:17:44 +0100

Hi.
  Consider a file with 2 lines:

------------------
**** heading

------------------

  Place the cursor at line 2 (where you can type). Then use C-c C-x C-i to
start a clock.
  You have now 3 lines:

------------------
**** heading
     CLOCK: [2009-02-07 sáb 01:06]

  However, the cursor is still placed at line 2, like before. I think it would
be more useful if it were moved to line 3 so that you can start writing right
away, just as before.
  This saves you the C-n needed to move again to a blank line.

  I don't know if other actions would also benefit from this, for instanc
clocking in for a second time (thus adding a properties block). It's probably
not needed.

  Thanks,
Daniel with org 6.20g