Re: [Orgmode] a problem with org-exp-bibtex

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] a problem with org-exp-bibtex
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:44:07 +0100

On Mar 12, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Taru Karttunen wrote:

On 12.03 13:53, aldrin d'souza wrote:
i use org mode for publishing my notes and i find the org-exp-bibtex
functionality very useful because it allows me to separate my
references cite them neatly using the \cite{} notation. however, i'm
facing an issue with it.

The problem seems to be that org-exp-bibtex generates a link like:
\[_{}[[org][1]]\] and newer versions of org-mode seem to want
to make that link into the *section* instead to the given anchor.

Yes, there is a problem here. Org sees the link [[org][bla]] and thinks it should search for the string "org". It does, finds a match, and consequently liks to the section where the match occurred.

Up to now there was o stable way to enforce a fiven internal link target.
I have just pushed a change into the git repo that will allow

 [[#foobar][description]]

make a link

Taru, I think if you switch to this after pulling
the new versin or Org, it should work.

Thanks!

- Carsten