[Orgmode] Re: org-annotation-quicksilver, Aquamacs path and getting reme

From: Christopher Suckling
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-annotation-quicksilver, Aquamacs path and getting remember mode to stay on
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:43:20 +0000

On 11 Mar 2009, at 18:31, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer wrote:

I just tried org-annotation-quicksilver, looks like a great tool,
thanks for making it!

Urrrgh. Thanks. I really must update it, or at least update the website to say it's outdated. As it cannibalises a good chunk of org- remember.el, I've been holding off doing anything much with the code until the rewrite of org-remember is complete.

I should mention though that Aquamacs Emacs users who haven't changed
the file name of their app need to change the .scpt files so they say

/Applications/Aquamacs\\ Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/ emacsclient ...etc

instead of

/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacsclient ...etc

(Or would it be better to assume emacsclient is in PATH?)

It would. Thanks for pointing out.

Also, for some reason, the *Remember* buffer shows up in org-mode
without remember-mode turned on (only when I run it from Quicksilver);
does anyone know why this would happen? (Does it have to do with the
"duplication of two org-remember functions" in
org-annotation-quicksilver.el?)

Not sure off top of my head. I hope to have some quality org time in a couple of weeks; I'll let you know if I get anything done...

Best wishes,

Christopher