[Orgmode] Re: bug in exporting checkbox lists

From: Baoqiu Cui
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: bug in exporting checkbox lists
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 22:28:36 -0700

Rainer Thiel <address@hidden> writes:

> I want to report what I think is a bug in the routines for exporting
> checkbox lists into LaTeX-related formats (including pdf).
>
> While checkboxes checked in orgmode appear as checked in html and
> ascii exports, all boxes are blank (unchecked) in LaTeX and related
> export files.  I am appending some files to document the bug.
>
> I seem to remember this feature worked fine some time ago, so I think
> that might be a relatively new bug.

I believe this is caused by a typo in the following line in
org-export-latex.el:

(defcustom org-export-latex-list-parameters
  '(:cbon "\\texttt{[ ]}" :cboff "\\texttt{[ ]}")
                    ---

                     `-> This should be [X]

You can set this variable to override this default value, which could be
set this way to intentionally uncheck everything in the exported LaTeX
file.

Baoqiu