Re: [Orgmode] feature request

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] feature request
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:44:02 -0500

Hi Robert,

"Robert D. Crawford" <address@hidden> writes:

> I've been trying to make an org-remember template that will grab the
> title of the webpage I want to create a link to.  This seems to not be
> possible, although I could very well be wrong.  I was curious as to
> whether a new keyword could be created for w3 and w3m links.  Seems that
> :title would be very useful.

When I use w3m, the annotation substitution (%a) in the remember
template does the trick. It grabs the url and title of the current page
(using org-store-link).

For instance, if I call remember while visiting the org-mode home page,
%a in the remember template is replaced by:

[[http://orgmode.org/][Org-Mode: Your Life in Plain Text]]

Best,
Matt