Re: [Orgmode] Exclamation mark not a postmatch ?

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Exclamation mark not a postmatch ?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:36:53 +0100

El dl, mar 23 2009, Baoqiu Cui va escriure:

> Am I missing anything (or do I have to customize variable
> org-emphasis-regexp-components to support this)?  I tried to search the
> mailing list archive about this, but could not find anything.

  I asked a similar thing but for quotations:

  I think there are regular expressions in Emacs for „initial quotation sign“
and „final quotation sign“ which are generic and work for all possible signs.
Since Unicode characters are classified and described, this generic detection
should be possible without having to list all possible characters explicitly.
There are many, for instance: « „ 「 ‘ “ ¿ ¡ etc.

  \s. in a regular expression already detects some punctuation characters (but
not all). This or a better regexp could be part of
org-emphasis-regexp-components

  I should in the book „Mastering regular expressions“ at which level are
„Unicode properties“ implemented in Emacs, and how to access them.

-- Daniel