[Orgmode] Filtering for effort in org-agenda

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Filtering for effort in org-agenda
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:01:37 -0500

A quick question. Sometimes during the day, when my effort is flagging,
I like to see all items that have an effort of, say, < 0:10, so I can do
a bunch of quick tasks in succession. When I apply the agenda filter ( /
< 0:10 ), however, the resulting list includes all items that do not have a
defined effort. Would it be possible to create an option to exclude
items where effort is nil from the filtered list?

I had a quick look at org-agenda-compare-effort in org-agenda.el (line
4734), and if I'm reading the function correctly, it gives items without
a defined effort the value of 0. Is this correct?

Best,
Matt