[Orgmode] Re: [ANN] org-crypt version 0.2

From: Peter Jones
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] org-crypt version 0.2
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:12:55 -0600

> Below is a patch which will fix this.  Basically you need to
> inserting in a location that confuses the invisibility code.
> Instead of trying to get the insertion right, it is much better
> to reset it for the entire tree.

Great, thanks!

> The patch also does one other thing:
>
> It makes encryption cover the entire subtree of an entry
> with tag :crypt:, not just the text up to first child.
> I believe this is more consistent with the structure or
> Org-mode files.  Would you agree?

Yes, I had planned to do that, but wasn't sure exactly how.  You saved
me some time, thank you.

I have one other issue, if you want to point me in the right direction.
It seems that org-scan-tags will skip the first heading if that heading
is on the first line in the buffer.  If you add a blank line above the
heading, then org-scan-tags will pass it to the action function.

--
Peter Jones, http://pmade.com
pmade inc.  Louisville, CO US