Re: [Orgmode] org-export-latex.el renamed

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-export-latex.el renamed
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 08:23:53 +0200

Hi Christopher,

On Apr 9, 2009, at 7:23 PM, Christopher Suckling wrote:

On 9 Apr 2009, at 17:33, Carsten Dominik wrote:

the file org-export-latex.el has been renamed to org-latex.el.

I think some of you might have

(require 'org-export-latex)

in your setup, this needs to be changed.

Also, after pulling from the git repo,
running

 make clean
 make

to produce the correct autoloads will be important.

Hi Carsten,

I did as above and additionally removed any latex stuff from my .emacs (org-export-latex-classes and org-export-latex-default- class).

You can leave the variables in, they are still unchanged. Just change the require statement.

On trying to export to latex, I get the following error:

org-export-latex-set-initial-vars: Symbol's value as variable is void: org-export-html-style-include-default

I think tis is fixed now, can you please try and report back?

Thanks.

- Carsten