[Orgmode] Re: markup in environments in latex export

From: Chris Gray
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: markup in environments in latex export
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 09:52:59 +0200

Hi Carsten,

That seems like a good solution.  I will work on it and test it over the
next couple of days and let you know when it is ready.  Do you have any
preference for the name of the file?

BTW, I also have signed and sent the copyright papers.  I don't know if
that's necessary for a contrib package, but now it's done...

Cheers,
Chris