[Orgmode] Organize Your Life In Plain Text!

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Organize Your Life In Plain Text!
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 12:49:47 -0400

Hi all,

At Carsten's request I've started to document how I use org-mode in my
daily activities.  I plan to cover everything I use org-mode for and
this document is about half finished at this time.

The current (under construction) document is available at
http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html and I have added a link to it in
Worg.

I'll continue working on this document over the next few months but I
think it has enough information in it already to be useful to other
people.

Comments and feedback are welcome.

Regards,
Bernt