Re: [Orgmode] How not to export blocked tasks to iCal?

From: Guy Wiener
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How not to export blocked tasks to iCal?
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 10:21:23 +0300

Thanks to everyone, but before the discussion gets out of hand: Is there a way not to export blocked tasks to iCal file? Org-mode can identify blocked tasks, since it can hide them in the agenda view. Can it be configured not to export them?

Thanks again.

Carsten Dominik wrote:

This is, I think, somewhat complex, you'd have to get Thomas Baumann,
author of org-bbdb anniversary support, to write something to
support for this.

- Carsten