[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Orgmode] Re: {{{macro}}} expansion not working properly for docbook exp

From: Baoqiu Cui
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: {{{macro}}} expansion not working properly for docbook export
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:10:39 -0700
User-agent: Gnus/5.11 (Gnus v5.11) Emacs/22.3 (darwin)

Dale Smith <address@hidden> writes:

> Baoqiu Cui <address@hidden> writes:
>> Thanks for reporting this bug.  For some reason I missed the coverage of
>> macro support in DocBook exporter, and the bug was caused by an
>> "optimization" that I thought I did in the code...  Variable
>> org-export-opt-plist should have been set but it was not in DocBook
>> exporter.
>> Attached please find the patch for the fix.  Please let me know if it
>> works.
> Works great!

Thanks for the confirmation.

> This bug may be related to another I noticed.  I don't yet have a clear
> picture yet of what is (not) going on.  Basically, the time reported
> by modification time was just plain wrong.  By over a day.  And I
> *know* I just saved the file.
> I'm guessing now that the property was cached.  If so, that property
> should *not* be. It really needs to be fresh every time an export is
> done.

I am not able to reproduce this problem.  I tried adding the following
line in an Org file

   {{{modification-time(%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S)}}}

and then tried to save the file multiple times with minor changes, and
was able to consistently get the correct time in the exported DocBook


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]