Re: [Orgmode] Hiding #+XXX lines

From: Daniel J. Sinder
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Hiding #+XXX lines
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:33:31 -0700

As Keith Lancaster so eloquently wrote on 5/22/2009 2:12 PM:
Thanks to both of you! I'll give each a try and see which works for me. On this topic generally, I am using separate files for each project. So far, I've been copying text similar to that below to each new project, but given the breadth of org-mode, I'm guessing that I'm "doing it wrong". How do you handle this?

Look up '#+SETUPFILE' in the the 'Concept Index' of the manual. I think that is what you are looking for.

Dan