Re: [Orgmode] publish regression: body-only (with patch)

From: Richard KLINDA
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] publish regression: body-only (with patch)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 00:12:49 +0200

  > Hi Richard, this feature has never existed as something usable from
  > publishing.  Can you provide a realistic case when something like
  > this would be useful?

Oh, then my patch did not make it into org back then.:) I am going to
use org just to render the "content" part of my site, the menus, comment
section, tag cloud, interlinking (by date, topic etc) will be generated
by a CMS.

As I think about it, it seems fairly trivial just to rip out the
you don't want this into org.

--
Richard