Re: [Orgmode] Re: docbook export-special

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: docbook export-special
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:58:58 +0530

Baoqiu wrote:

> I can add a little more comments in org-docbook.el, but ideally we
> should add important things to the manual if they are missing.  What
> particular information do you want to see in the manual?

Hi Baoqiu.
One of the things that would help me is an explanation about links --
ie what the docbook exporter does to various types of links --
this-file and other-file, http:// file:// and more arcane protocol
selectors, links specifically into a org head-line and links that
search their target  etc etc

But as I said I think the org docs are long enough and I dont want to
ask for increases to its length for the benefit of fringe users like
myself.  Just a few lines in the code would be neat.

Of course if there is a commonality of this code with the
html-exporter it could as well go into the manual as it may be of use
to many more people

Rustom