[Orgmode] org-jira.el

From: Jonathan Arkell
Subject: [Orgmode] org-jira.el
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:25:49 -0400

Hi Carsten

A little while ago I submitted a little fragment of a program to allow
jira:<number> links.  I wanted to take it a little further, so you could store
the link of the currently viewed Jira ticket, but I have since moved off of the
project that requires Jira usage, so I don’t really have any reason to keep
going with it.   At any rate, there was some talk about adding it to the
org-contrib section when it is finished, and I just wanted to give you the
heads up that it’s okay to put it in the org-mode contributed dir as it is.

Cheers, and thanks again for org-mode.  Seriously, this is the single most
useful emacs package EVAR.

Jonathan Arkell
Sr. Web Developer
Inspired by Drum + Bass, Scheme, Kawaii
402 – 11 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
t: 403.206.4377
www.criticalmass.com

The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be
read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.