Re: [Orgmode] I must be missing something...

From: giovanni . ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] I must be missing something...
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:08:06 +0000 (GMT)

--- Mar 9/6/09, David Abrahams <address@hidden> ha scritto:

 Hi David,
> do my DONE items simply accumulate forever in
> todo.org? [...] do I move those done items
> manually to an archive when I no longer need to see them?

yes.

> if I'm
> visiting a project file, is there a way to get an agenda
> view on just
> /that/ file without having to modify org-agenda-files?

what about  C-a  a L  "Timeline of the current buffer" ?

> I know I'm being a bit vague, but so far the basic
> operations of
> org-mode, which were very fast to use at first, haven't
> "scaled up" very
> easily to handle my whole life, and I'm not sure how to get
> there.

you can
+ surf the worg site
   http://orgmode.org/worg/
+  read the document of Bernt
    http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html

and try by yourself:

For the things we have to learn before we can do, we learn by doing.
Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics (c. 325 BC) (II.1103a33)

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Aristotle#Nicomachean_Ethics_.28c._325_BC.29

cheers,

Giovanni