[Orgmode] RE: Using simple css in HTML export

From: Charles Howard
Subject: [Orgmode] RE: Using simple css in HTML export
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 21:53:52 +0000

The hotmail account I am using seems to have stripped out the html code.

I did have such a line following STYLE, as in the link you quoted.

I had the css file in the same dir as the org file. I used basic.css and
./basic.css
with no success either way.

Thanks Matt. I still don't know why this didn't work.

Chas

> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Using simple css in HTML export
> Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:20:36 -0500
>
> Charles Howard  writes:
>
>> Hi. I thought it would be a simple matter to make use of a css file in html
>> export.
>>
>> At the top of my file I put
>>
>> #+LATEX_CLASS: myarticle
>> #+TITLE: Directory skeleton
>> #+AUTHOR: Study
>> #+STYLE:
>>
>> but no result. I did Cc-Cc, closed down and reopened.
>
> You'll have to fill in instructions in the #+STYLE line (i.e., a path to
> the css file) for this to work.
>
> E.g.

> #+STYLE:
>
> Please see the manual for more details: