Re: [Orgmode] problems cloning using the http protocol

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] problems cloning using the http protocol
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:28:25 +0100

Just tried:
   git clone http://repo.or.cz/r/org-mode.git

behind my corporate firewall, and it worked.  It's slow, however.  So
I don't think the problem is on the server end.  Did you try any other
projects (using git+http proxy)?

I don't suppose anyone knows how to git org develpment releases
sometimes behind an http proxy and sometimes directly (as on a laptop
that is sometimes behind a firewall, and sometimes not.)  I couldn't
make this to work.

Scot