Re: [Orgmode] Lock CLOSED tag

From: Alan Boudreault
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Lock CLOSED tag
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:39:50 -0400

That will not work... because I have all those todo keyword that also means
"fixed":

Done, Delegated, deferred, wont fix, fixed, canceled.

That's why I said that I should pass through a list that contain all keywords.
But... that wont work properly if I want to set my item to the "BUG" keyword
passing with shift+arrow because I have 3 different sequences defined.
Anyway.. will try to find the proper solution for that.

Alan

--
Alan Boudreault
Mapgears