[Orgmode] Re: New screencast about org-protocol.el

From: CHENG Gao
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: New screencast about org-protocol.el
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 17:41:02 +0800

*On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 17:18:06 +0800
* Also sprach CHENG Gao <address@hidden>:

> I am very excited to find your org-mac-protocol. I installed it following
> the manual, and after starting Emacs.app (Cocoa port build from latest
> git source), I got error message sayding org-remember-templates is not
> defined.
>
> Could you please post org-mac-protocal related setting in your .emacs?
> Thank you very much for your help.

Stupid me. The reason is I did not use org-remember-templates since I
only use one file for all kinds of notes.

I add (setq org-remember-templates nil) before (require
'org-mac-protocol), and it works well. Before posting this, I just
sucessfully (org-remember)ed something from some webpage.

I wish scripts can be put into a subdirectory like Org-Mac-Protocol
instead of directly under ~/Library/Scripts/.

Thanks a lot. It's really a great package.