Re: [Orgmode] Results of the SourceForge Community Award

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Results of the SourceForge Community Award
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 08:07:02 +0200

On Jul 24, 2009, at 12:56 PM, Bastien wrote:

Hi all,

the results of the SCCA 2009 have been announced and the winner in our
category is portableapps.com, a platform to carry computer programs on
a USB key.

Org-mode didn't win but it was really great to participate and to have
all these nice contributions from so many people!

A big thanks to all of you.

Let's keep making Org a tool which changes the way _we_ do everything :)

Well, at least it was not a close call :-)

   http://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/winners/

shows that we came in 9th of the 10 contenders.

I had a lot of fun with this, thanks to you all for voting and contributing.

- Carsten