Re: [Orgmode] Fireforg: org-protocol mac workaround and BibTeX import us

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Fireforg: org-protocol mac workaround and BibTeX import using Zotero
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:17:25 +0100

At Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:52:16 +0200,
Andreas Burtzlaff wrote:

> Fireforg is now capable of sending a BibTeX entry for every item
> imported into Zotero to Org. For details see the doc at
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-devel.php#fireforg

Andreas,

you've convinced me that it's about time I played around with Zotero
(got it, installed it, working, loving it!), org-protocol (got it,
installed it, working!) and fireforg (got it, installed it, not sure
if it's working...).

At one point, your instructions say: Set "Inject Zotero" in the
preference dialog.

I have no idea where to set this!  Can you please point me in the
right direction?  The zotero preferences dialogue has no mention of
injecting anything and I don't know of any preference dialogue for
fireforg et al.

Sorry for the n00b-like question but I've obviously missed something
somewhere!

Thanks,
eric