Re: [Orgmode] About `_' in link address .

From: waterloo
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] About `_' in link address .
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 03:46:21 +0800

I just want to disable this function in link address .
I think  this is more suitble .
How to do it ?
Thanks

2009/8/24 Nick Dokos <address@hidden>
waterloo <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry ,  And Thanks .
>
> I will say it more detailedly.
>
> Yes ,  copy the link to org file and export to html , the link works( it can link to that web page).
>
> Please see the link in html .
>
> The word `sea' in link is smaller than other characters of links.
>
> That is because ` _ '  is used as math subscript ( just like: \sum_0^{100} ) .
>
> I recommand in link like this `_' does not take effect of math subscript.

You can use

,----

| * http://swift.siphos.be/linux_sea/
|
| a_b
`----

to turn off the super/subscript magic in the file (or customize
org-export-with-sub-superscripts to turn it on/off globally).

If you want to mix and match in the same file, you can use

,----

| * http://swift.siphos.be/linux_sea/
|
| a_{b}
`----

Only the a_{b} construct will undergo sub/super magic.

See section 12.3 "Export options" of the Org-mode manual.

HTH,
Nick