Re: [Orgmode] export (as latex) a large number of org files in a directo

From: Stephen Tucker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export (as latex) a large number of org files in a directory
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 12:11:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nick, thanks for the response! Actually in the code that I had pasted, the
emacs --batch call is all on one line (so no need to escape newlines there). I
tried your code with both
orglib=/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org
and
orglib=$HOME/elisp/org-mode/lisp
but got
Cannot open load file: org-macs
in both cases I also added a line,
--eval "(load \"/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org.elc\")"
\
to replace the --load option but same deal.

I do in fact have org-macs in my 'orglib' directories so I tried loading them
explicitly (with multiple --load specifications), but it still doesn't work
(Still "Cannot open load file" pointing to some org file or subst-ksc,
depending on how many or in what order org .el files are loaded). Any more
ideas?

Thanks...!

Stephen