[Orgmode] Re: iPhone app for Org view and capture

From: news
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: iPhone app for Org view and capture
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:38:42 +0100

"Sven Bretfeld" <address@hidden> writes:

> Richard Moreland <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Here is a teaser video of the app running in the simulator:
>> http://ncogni.to/
>> mobileorg-demo1.mov
>
> Very nice, congratulations. The unavoidable question: Will there be an
> Android port as well?

My thoughts exactly. Especially since I recently bought an Android phone
specifically so that I could use org on it.
My current solution is to run emacs under Debian on the phone (see here:
http://www.androidfanatic.com/cms/community-forums.html?func=view&catid=9&id=2248)
however this uses alot of memory and causes the phone to reboot when the
memory runs out, very annoying.

Anyone like to give a rough guess of the number of man hours required to
make an Android org app?

--
aleblanc