Re: [Orgmode] org-babel: load-path question and indentation of blocks

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-babel: load-path question and indentation of blocks
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:00:50 -0600

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Dan and Eric,
>

> I'm an org-babel fan now :)
>

> Here are two little things I noticed and that I want to discard from my
> todo list.
>

> * load-path
>
>   Why is load modified only temporarily in org-babel-init.el?
>
>   Wouldn't this here make sense?

Yes, I originally wasn't sure about load-path etiquette so I was
hesitant to change the user's load path.  However I suppose it is better
to change the load path, then to force the user to manually add the
babel/lisp/langs directory.  Your patch is now applied (org-babel adds
it's lisp directories to the user's load path).

> * Evaluation of indented code-blocks
>
>   This is a minor quirk I found.
>   If the code block is indented according to the outline, evaluation (C-c C-c)
>   does not work:

ah, thanks, this should now be fixed (please let me know if it isn't)

Thanks! -- Eric