[Orgmode] org-babel, position and indentation of resname

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [Orgmode] org-babel, position and indentation of resname
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:48:48 +0200

Hello,

I would like to put all my asymptote code in the header of the org file,
and then, display the result later. I tried to move #+resname: but it is
recreated just beneath the corresponding code at each export. I tried to
use #+srcname: without success either.

Is it possible to achieve this ? If I can't put #+resname: anywhere but
beneath the block, is it possible to get the #+resname: and the name of
the file indented like the corresponding block ?

Nicolas Goaziou