Re: [Orgmode] Re: is there a hook to save a remember buffer?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: is there a hook to save a remember buffer?
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:37:36 +0200

Hi Allen,

saving remember buffers is hackish and complex as it is, so I am not going to add this option.

I think the workflow has to be this:

Create a remember buffer and more-or-less immediately file it.

If you need to work on the content for a longer time, work on it at the target location: Simply exit remember with C-u C-c C-c. The buffer will be filed and the target location will be visited immediately. So now you can work there as long as you want, and start another remember process when you need one.

HTH

- Carsten