Re: [Orgmode] Quotation marks in links in LaTeX export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Quotation marks in links in LaTeX export
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:30:28 +0100

Hi Brenton,

thanks for your report, this bug is fixed now.

- Carsten

On Oct 27, 2009, at 4:42 AM, Brenton Kenkel wrote:

Dear all,

I found an apparent minor bug with links containing quotation marks in LaTeX export. If the first character in the name of a link is a quotation mark, it is converted to a closing mark rather than an opening mark. For example:

,----
| * test
|
| [[http://www.google.com]["hello";]]
| [[http://www.google.com]["two"; "quotes"]]
`----

This produces:

,----
| \href{http://www.google.com}{''hello''}
| \href{http://www.google.com}{''two'' ``quotes''}
`----

I am using org-mode 6.32 with Emacs 23.1 on Mac OS X.

Thank you,
Brenton Kenkel