Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.32trans (release_6.32b.127.g471c2); HTM

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.32trans (release_6.32b.127.g471c2); HTML export produces incorrect content
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 12:17:08 -0500

Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:

> Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
>> what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See
>>
>>      http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback
>>
>> Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.
>>
>> I updated the content of my org-mode document at
>> http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html this weekend and exported the new
>> commits using the tip of master this morning.
>>
>> The resulting document is wrong.  The section on FILETAGS
>> http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html#sec-9.2 includes the #+begin_src
>> emacs-lisp block before it instead of the correct output.  Using
>> org-mode release_6.30 this exports correctly so something changed
>> recently.
>
> Hi Bernt,
>
> I notice that you have org-babel activated, and I believe this is an
> org-babel bug. Even when just exporting code, if babel is active then
> exp-blocks passes src blocks to babel. I realise that we therefore have
> a responsibility to be in good shape; I'll try to sort it out. I just
> tried exporting the relevant fragment of your document with babel taken
> out of org-export-blocks and it seemed OK.
>
> I feel that I have noticed a similar thing on Worg. Could someone tell
> me whether the Worg-exporting emacs process currently has babel
> activated?

Thanks Dan.  I have org-babel enabled just to play with it - I'm not
actually using org-babel for anything yet.

I commented out my org-babel settings in my ~/.emacs and as far as I can
tell my org-mode-doc now exports correctly.

Let me know when you think you have a fix and I'll reenable the
org-babel settings and redo the export to test it.

Regards,
Bernt