[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Orgmode] Re: [PATCH] Removes obsolete functions, variable and fix t
Re: [Orgmode] Re: [PATCH] Removes obsolete functions, variable and fix typos.
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:21:29 +0100
On Nov 18, 2009, at 8:08 AM, Noorul Islam wrote:
Is something wrong with the patch. Curious to know why is it not
1. Because there are those days and sometimes weeks when I discover
that I have about three lives besides managing Org-mode, and
that these things sometimes need to get priority
2. Because I was very busy getting the current code into Emacs
before feature freeze for 22.3, which made me delay looking
at minor patches such as yours.
3. Because I only want to accept part of the patch, I'd like to
keep the two unused functions, because I have used them
in the past and may use them again.
4. Because I don't think I have a copyright assignment from you,
so I always need to check if your patch is small enough
(this one is, but please consider signing the paper so that
I can skip this delay step next time)
Your patch is in the queue, and I will get to it. When I
am rejecting a patch, I usually do that not silently but
Thanks for your contribution and sorry for stressing your patience.
Thanks and Regards
On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Noorul Islam <address@hidden>
Attached is the patch which has following changes.
- Removed obsolete functions, org-highlight-until-next-command and
- Removed obsolete variable org-agenda-remove-date.
- Fixed some typos.
Thanks and Regards,
Emacs-orgmode mailing list
Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list.