Re: [Orgmode] latex export and beamer columns

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] latex export and beamer columns
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 08:49:25 +0000

Carsten,

I've thought of one more thing that would be useful in an org to
beamer exporter: beamer has the \alert{} command for highlighting text
in a slide.  It would be nice to have one or other of the *text* or
/text/ constructs in org translate to \alert{text}.  I can, of course,
type \alert{text} directly in the org file but this is less appealing.

I thought of redefining textbf to be alert but this screws up the rest
of beamer (e.g. it uses \textbf for slide headings depending on the
style used).

eric