Re: [Orgmode] Re: Integrating ctags & org mode (patch)

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Integrating ctags & org mode (patch)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:33:17 -0500

Paul,

Can these patches be applied using the standard patch(1) command?
I tried and I get

$ patch < ~/Mail/inbox/1265
patch: **** Only garbage was found in the patch input.

If they cannot be applied that way, can you please provide them in a
more standard format?  Unified diff format is probably the best:

     diff -u file.orig file.modified

Thanks,
Nick

PS. Not sure what to do if you are on Windows, however.