[Orgmode] [babel] new org-babel key bindings

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] new org-babel key bindings
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:16:03 -0700

Hi,

I've added keybindings exposing some of the org-babel functions which up
until now have had to be called by name.  All of the relevant
information is in the documentation for `org-babel-key-bindings' [1].

Currently all babel keybindings are placed behind the C-c M-b key
sequence, so for example

C-c M-b t runs org-babel-tangle

and

C-c M-b s runs org-babel-execute-subtree

I'd be interested to hear how well these bindings and key choices go
over.  If anyone has suggestions for different bindings please let me
know before the existing bindings sink too deep into muscle memory.

Best -- Eric

Footnotes:
[1]
,----