[Orgmode] About Ditaa

From: Chao Lu
Subject: [Orgmode] About Ditaa
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:55:29 -0500

Dear all,

I'm trying to power my org with the ditaa block generator, so I downloaded the jar file, and put it in ~/.emacs.d/org/var/ditaa0_9.jar. Then I include "(setq org-ditaa-jar-path "~/.emacs.d/org/var/ditaa0_9.jar")" in my .emacs.

However it seems not work well, I do get some results like blue-a-lot-of-random-digi.png in the exported html, but no picture. So I went to check the *Message*, finding "Unable to access jarfile ~/.emacs.d/org/var/ditaa0_9.jar". Could not figure out why, does anybody have some idea?

All the best,

Chao