[Orgmode] Wiki?

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Wiki?
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 23:24:34 +0100

Today I had to modify some wiki pages for a project and I realized how
it sucked..
Stupid editor, annoying markup language, difficult to remember/track
down what you've written and so on.

So wouldn't be great to do something like this

* Wiki stuff
** Page1
   This is a wiki page, automatically created if not existing
   - item
   - item

** Page2
   Another page.

Than with one command like org-export-to-wiki look if the page is
existing, if not create it, convert it to the right format and it's
done!

I think it should involve some rpc php stuff which is not directly
related, and also if the page is modified by someone else is not so
easy (unless we're able to update our org-version).
But to create new pages it would be great (for me at least).
What do you think?

Thanks