[Orgmode] [org-babel] How to refer to a specific property when it is def

From: Julien Fantin
Subject: [Orgmode] [org-babel] How to refer to a specific property when it is defined multiple times?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:54:08 +0100

Consider the following :

* heading A
:PROPERTIES:
:BUSY_PROPERTY: AAA
:END:
* heading B
:PROPERTIES:
:BUSY_PROPERTY: BBB
:END:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp  :var test=(org-entry-get nil "BUSY_PROPERTY" t)
test
#+end_src
#+results:
: BBB

#+begin_src emacs-lisp  :var test=(org-property-values "BUSY_PROPERTY")
test
#+end_src
#+results:
| BBB | AAA |

Is there a way I can refer to my BUSY_PROPERTY, in the context of particular heading ?
Has shown above, I can not get a reference to the heading it was defined in.
Is there a way to deal with those namespacing conerns right now ?

Note : This emacs-lisp evaluation in src headers has only been recently implemented by Eric schulte.

cheers