Re: [Orgmode] bug in org-crypt?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] bug in org-crypt?
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:43:43 +0200

Hi Xiao,

I have just checked in a patch by Peter Jones, which should fix this
bug.  Please check if this is indeed the case and let me know.

Thanks.

- Carsten

On Mar 28, 2010, at 3:57 AM, Xiao-Yong Jin wrote:

Hi,

If you have the follow org file

* test crypt                                                          :crypt:
** subheading 1
  text 1
** subheading 2
  text 2

with setup as

(require 'org-crypt)
(setq org-tags-exclude-from-inheritance '("crypt"))
(setq org-crypt-key "CBC0714E")              ; my key

On calling org-encrypt-entry on the first head line, only
subheading 1 get encrypted, subheading 2 remains plain text.
But, if you add an empty line or some text under the first
heading, both subheading 1 and 2 are encrypted.

Testing on recent git checkout results the same.  Is it a bug?

--