[Orgmode] Re: xemacs21 support broke from 35f to 35g

From: Sebastien Delafond
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: xemacs21 support broke from 35f to 35g
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:02:10 +0000 (UTC)

On 2010-04-14, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
> If you are talking about package creation, this is another matter.
> All you need to do is to remove org-freemind.el and the ines that
> refer to it in the makefile.  A simple script can do this.

actually, I build packages for both emacs* and xemacs* from the same
source package, so that was not an option; I ended up introducing, for
each flavor, a list of "blacklisted" files that are taken out at
install time.

Still, removing support for emacs21 and xemacs21 in org 7.0 makes a
lot of sense to me :)

Cheers,

--Seb