Re: [Orgmode] declaring items as implicit TODO entries

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] declaring items as implicit TODO entries
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 06:42:17 +0200

Hi Nick,

On Apr 26, 2010, at 12:10 AM, Nick wrote:

Hi,

I have an .org file I currently use as a TODO list. Everything below a certain
level (currently 3) is a TODO item (of some sort).

Is there a way to tell org-mode to assume any item below this level is by default a TODO item, such that the agenda view displays all of them which aren't
explicitly marked as DONE?

you cannot tell Org to treat any such items as TODO items
in the full sense of a TODO item with a keyword.
But you can define an agenda search which finds such items:

C-c a m LEVEL>2/-DONE RET

HTH

- Carsten

Thanks,